Hey guys.! Am your anonymous friend, sitting with the mug of coffee to share a very important phase of our life that everyone needs to know. It's about to hire a well-wisher.
Yeah! This term (hiring someone) sounds a bit weird.

Random Questions:

 I know you all love to ask 
What do you mean hiring a person for our personal things?
Would it work?
Do I need to do this?
Yes friends it's going to work 100% for sure. Everyone had a place called Personal well-wisher. Some people leave this place empty but some people have more than one. It's all make the difference you can't even imagine.

Who is well-wisher?

A well-wisher is someone (maybe your friend, colleague, parents, senior staff, neighbor)Who is happy to see your growth, your wellness and your achievements.
The one who defends when others start complaining you. These souls will give encouragement and advice when you are low.

Why we need to have a well-wisher?

When you are happy, you can see many people around you and congratulating for your success and achievements.
But when you are sad...When you end up in failure....
 Who will give the mental motivation to lift you up?
Of course, this job can be well suited for your well- wisher. The one who see your daily activities, struggles and achievements.  They can see the path where you can walk safely. We were disturbed and dwelling on the failure so that we are unable to see the right path. We think all the doors are shut for us. But our well-wisher can see the invisible path that we can leave a try once more.


Hire a right one:

Don't leave the place empty. As like hiring a qualified professional to a job position, we need to hire the right person as our well-wisher. Not everyone will be genuinely happy for our success.
Sit and think. 
How did you overcome the last mental breakdown? Who plays the major role in it?
Do they know all your sides?
Will their presence really make sense to lift you up?

If you find the answer ¡°YES¡±, Hire them as well-wisher and permanently lock in your heart.
 I, too, hired an angel, who is my junior, the one who stood behind my happiness, my motivator, inspiration and care taker.

Do you find anyone with the above said signs? Comment and let me know who it is? And how they helped you?

It is useful for others to find their ones.




6 Comments

  1. Really heart touching words��I'm waiting for your next story��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for spending your valuable to time let me know about your feedback ...it really means a lot to me. Will soon write another one too

      Delete
  2. Aw I really love the idea of hiring a well wisher...& you're right, we all do need one! I like to think my mom is mine!

    -madi xo | http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Great . Thank u for reading and commenting your opinion on my blog..
      It's glad to hear your well wisher is your mom... Have a blessed life with your mom..

      Delete
  3. It's important to have your own personal cheerleader or well-wisher. A lot of times, your mom or best friend can be it. My cheerleader is my husband. He is continually praising and encouraging my efforts. He's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that your life partner is your well wisher.. Have a prosperous and blessed life with your supporter.
      With love,
      Dayana

      Delete